What is IELTS?
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests English proficiency across the globe conducting 1.4 million tests globally. IELTS is the world’s most popular English testing system. The test evaluates the ability to speak, read, listen and write in English.
- The Academic Module is intended for those wishing to enrol in universities and other institutions of higher education.
General Training Module:
- The General Training Module is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
How StepUp Training Services can help
- Our expert trainers conduct an individual assessment of your English skills and work with individual strengths and weaknesses
- We offer a range of preparation materials for IELTS General & Academic
- Tailored training programs according to desired scores
- Flexible Class Scheduling
- System Based Time Bound IELTS Mock Tests
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Basic Grammar Training as required .
- Online courses & Support